Monday, August 29, 2011
Carpe diem... sort of... I suppose...
I cleaned up several things that needed it. Shoulder is still bothering me, but from my last experience of bruising my other shoulder, the doctor warned me it would take six to eight weeks for it to be back to normal. With a heat advisory through Tuesday, I chose not to bake or defrost the fridge. I worked out some glitches I'd found in my work. I'm reading Carla Capshaw's latest Inspirational Historical Romance from Steeple Hill, The Champion, and love it! I've never been a fan of Roman period stories, but she tells a good story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
No comments:
Post a Comment