Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week Eight of REAL...

The 12th: weigh in: 240.6 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Physical therapy, with no weights. Made bread. It's a workout, when you're not using a bread machine.

The 13th: weigh in: 242.2 lb. Sigh. Three SEAL puppy reps. Two-mile walk. Two more SEAL puppy reps. Made more bread. Yummy!

The 14th: weigh in: 242.4 lb. Not beating myself up. I know what this is about. A few more days, and my weight will drop back down, again.

The 15th: weigh in: 241.4 lb. Three SEAL puppy reps. One-mile walk. Two more SEAL puppy reps. Physical therapy with 1 lb weights.

The 16th: weigh in 239.8 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Physical therapy, no weights.

The 17th: weigh in: 240.4 lb. Three SEAL puppy reps. One-mile walk. Two more SEAL puppy reps. Physical therapy with 1 lb weights. Looks familiar. Ate a little better, today.

The 18th: weigh in: 239.6 lb. Waist circumference: 40.5". One SEAL puppy rep. Physical therapy, no weights. Unfortunately, I did something to my left shoulder... okay, I was bringing in the groceries, few as there were, on Tuesday. I put all three bags in one hand. I felt the pull, and immediately thought: "That's gonna hurt." However, yesterday, I was fine. Today, I'm not. Ibuprofen helps, a little, for a short time. I thought I could do it. I've been "working out." Clearly, not enough. Reminder to self: Do not get cocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...