~Living lawn ornaments that provide hours of entertainment as they bounce on each other and attack unsuspecting leaves. (We have feral cats.)
~Organ donors and their families. The Burbank Leader
~Wonderful friends that enrich my life and make the world a better place simply by being in it.
~Delightfully cool family members who popped in for a visit. You know who you are. ;-D
~NASCAR Carl took fifth at Watkins Glen in Nationwide. Sprint Cup has been delayed until tomorrow, because of rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
No comments:
Post a Comment