I Book Buzz is an online book club, created by Jody. I like the idea of it being online, because it gives me the flexibility I need. Lucy Monroe, one of my favorite writers, posted about it on her blog. She writes romance novels. No surprise there. My library friend calls it romantica, as opposed to sweet. What I like about her books is that her protagonists accept personal responsibility; they're smart; they're strong; and they want healthy relationships.
I hate ads. I really hate the ads that show up in my Yahoo email. I'm willing to tolerate a few like Southwest Airlines, because I love SWA. I even click on it occasionally. That being said, there is a new one that has shown up that I absolutely love. I've watched it a dozen times. It features Shawn Flarida, a Western rider, who is sponsored by Ariat, boots, shoes, and belts. It shows him working with his Palomino. Gorgeous. I've often read about a horse and rider moving as one, but have rarely truly seen it, until now. Wow.
Ahhhh... the delicious smell of fresh baked bread permeating the air. Since I ran out of hamburger buns, I wondered if I could use my bread instead. Definitely. The loaf I'm currently using is the spot on size, so I'm thinking I'll slice it up and freeze it in single serving sizes, then take out what I need. This also means I'll be able to cut into one of those hot-out-of-the-oven loaves, after it cools long enough to slice cleanly. Yummy!
All my homework isn't done, but I still have until tomorrow night to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
I always want to go right out and bake bread after reading one your posts. ;-)
ReplyDeleteSWA is great. Just had another good experience with them as we traveled to and fro. Even changing planes with no time to spare when smoothly!
:-D It's yummy and therapeutic. Kneading is a good form of exercise. LOL!
ReplyDeleteSo glad the flights with SWA went well. I won't fly anyone else.