Monday, October 3, 2011

Carpe diem... yes... and NASCAR...

NASCAR ~ Nationwide race: Carl Edwards came in first!! WHOOHOO!!! GO CARL!!! Spring Cup: Race Buddy once again offered their service free, so I was able to watch the race on mosaic, with a leader board, and the position tracker on Carl. Carl came in third. Whoohoo!! He is tied for first in the Sprint Cup! WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Plan for the day:
~Make bread
~Laundry
~Projects
~A bit of cleaning
~Make pancakes
~Enjoy pancakes with the yummy peach jam my friend shared with me.

My friend who had planned to stop by on Monday, stopped by on Sunday instead. It was delightful.

We'll see how today goes.

~Saw cousin off - it was fun visiting
~Made bread
~Ate yummy bread with yummy fresh peaches
~Worked on project and worked on project and worked on project... Thanks ((Mary)) Bless you!

Everything else will be done, but not today.

Stick a fork in me; I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly