Friday, October 21, 2011
There are days...
I've been a bit distracted of late. I've started a new project, and it's keeping me busy, to say the least. I'm proud of my work. I'm endeavoring to believe in myself. It isn't always easy. But God never said anything about life being easy. I'm okay with that. So, today is something to make me smile:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
I love the quote; "He never said it would be easy, he only said it would be worth it." :)
ReplyDeleteI take a lot of comfort in that quote, Abby. :-)
ReplyDelete