Monday, October 31, 2011

Carpe diem... Happy Halloween!

The other night, as I watched the Rangers playing the Cardinals, I was also working on a project. The Rangers had increased their lead from tied to 5 to 4. In a sudden flash, I glanced behind me, at the bed my dog slept on for years, and expected to see her there.

NASCAR ~ Sprint Cup in Martinsville, short track. Carl ended up on the pole. One of the in-car cameras was Carl's! Again!! Whoohoo! I love watching the race from his point of view. :-) Carl came in ninth. Not bad, especially at Martinsville. Tony Stewart won; I can live with that. :-) And in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship, Carl is still #1!! WHOOHOO!! GO CARL!!

~Laundry
~Reading
~Project
~Will I be able to make my new schedule work?

And this picture seemed appropriate for Halloween:





Done. Whoohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...