The 21st: weigh in: 239.8 lb. Two SEAL puppy reps. Physical therapy, without weights. Slept better last night. Made my favorite chocolate chip cookies.
The 22nd: weigh in: 240.2 lb. Two-mile walk. Two SEAL puppy reps. Physical therapy, with one-pound weights.
The 23rd: weigh in: 242 lb. *pfft* Some days, one wonders if it's worth crawling out of bed. I woke feeling muzzy, overcooked my breakfast, spilled grape juice, trapped a huge roach, and felt scattered brain the whole of the day. I hope tomorrow is better.
The 24th: weigh in: 241.2 lb. One-mile walk. One SEAL puppy rep. PHysical therapy, with one-pound weights. Two more SEAL puppy reps.
The 25th: weigh in 240.8 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Rained, last night. That explains the scatterbrained problem yesterday. It's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
The 26th: weigh in: 241.8 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. One-mile walk.
The 27th: weigh in: 242 lb. Waist circumference: 40". How discouraging. I'm stuck, it seems. Seeing a friend, today; maybe it will help me re-adjust my thinking. More sleep, I know, would be better, but there's so much going through my head. Actually, I'm lying to myself. I don't feel safe. There we are again, right back where I've been struggling, all my life. I'm working on redefining safe. Perhaps once that's done, I'll be able to start seeing some positive changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
Don't get discouraged. You're undoing years of unhealthy habits. It will take time to reshape your sense of health...both emotionally and physically.
ReplyDeleteThanks ((Kathy)) You're right about that.
ReplyDelete