An acquaintance on Facebook reminded me of how much I love music, and I found myself sucked into the world of You Tube. I don't go there often, for a reason. I could be lost for days. :-) These were a few of my favorite Casting Crowns videos. Yes, there are two Voice of Truth; I liked them both, and decided I didn't have to choose.
~Casting Crowns I Am Yours
~Casting Crowns Praise You In This Storm
~Casting Crowns Voice of Truth with scenes from Facing the Giants
~Casting Crowns Voice of Truth
~Casting Crowns Lifesong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
Music was always a part of our lives. :)
ReplyDeleteFor which I am truly grateful! :-)
ReplyDelete