~Chris Tomlin Amazing Grace
~Supportive friends who gladly join in prayer requests.
~Miracles.
~Fear and faith. Though I fear I may not be doing my best, it is that fear that keeps me trying, and it is my faith that keeps me from giving up hope.
~Laughter. I've started my Christmas reading list with Barbara Metzger's Christmas Wishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
I believe that trying to do your best in fear that you aren't, counts as the "real thing." God sees the you trying part, not the you doubting part!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
((((((Margaret)))))))
ReplyDelete