You Tube
Then I remind myself that God is aware of me, wants to help me, and loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
I have to laugh at the last line! What a way to end it. So cool. That was a cool video. Thinking about the vastness of space is amazing to me. This was really cool. Glad you shared.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed it, Abby. It is awesome, and a great reality check. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt also makes me wonder how anyone can think we are "alone" in the universe... or that it all just started with a "big bang"... So much beauty and precision... and yes... he still knows each person... even though we are like the sands of the sea...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder and sharing.
You're welcome, EmmySue.
ReplyDeleteI've always loved the bumper sticker I saw years ago: I believe in the Big Bang theory. God said, "Let there be light." BANG! There was light.