Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baked snacks...

I'm prepping for the Super Bowl. I have my Smartfood White Cheese Popcorn and my Munchies, two of my must haves. I decided to try the baked variety pack. I don't like baked Doritos or Cheetos. I do like the baked SunChips, Lays Ruffle potato chips, and Rold Gold pretzels. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

Important discovery: I haven't eaten Oreos since they went to the new re-sealable packaging. To me, the cookies taste stale, straight from the store. Ick. I've recently tried the Oreos in the individual packaging. Yes! The old familiar flavor of not stale cookies. This works well on two levels: I love the fresher flavor, and it also saves me from demolishing an entire bag. Oreos taught me the truth of "an open bag is an empty bag." Now, with them coming in an individual serving, the empty bag is a single serving. Doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...