Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Food experimenting...

I made my first ever box of Stove Top Stuffing. Really. I like it.

Coconut is my new favorite addition. I use it for cooking in place of butter and vegetable oil. I mix it with my milk. It's less expensive than lactose-free milk, so it's stretching my dollars.

Airborne has become a part of my daily diet.

Making sure I take in more calcium has moved up on the priority list, milk, yogurt, cheese.

So far this year, I'm eating healthier. I've upped my protein and calcium intake, and interestingly enough I don't crave sweets as much.

Honey and baking soda have pretty much replaced my soap. So far, so good. The skin on my hands it too dry, but I keep them washed without always remembering to use lotion afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...