Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Recent favorite reads...

I discovered Harlequin Presents writer Kelly Hunter when she debuted with the line. HP has a formula. Rich heroes, exotic locations, steamy love scenes, short (around 200 pages tops). It's a fluffy escape. Kelly has a deliciously dry humor. I laugh out loud. Her latest is Cracking the Dating Code. The heroine wants the hero to mentor her in learning how to flirt. I learned, a lot. :-)

I've been re-reading some of my favorite Christmas reads, like Cara Colter's Rescued by His Christmas Angel; anthology Mistletoe Kisses with stories by Elizabeth Rolls, Diane Gaston, and Deborah Hale, and Christmas Wishes by Barbara Metzger. There's actually a stack of thirteen books, anthologies and novels.

I'm sorting through books to move into boxes, books to give away, and books to keep close and re-read when I have the chance. So many good books; so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...