Monday, January 7, 2013

Carpe diem... still coughing...

BAH!

I'm so ready for the coughing to be over.

So far, since the beginning of January, I have moved at least three things from my room to a better storage place, every day.

I've read several books, with a whole list still to go, but working through them.

Today, I'll continue reading. Catching up on reading.

I also have work to do. Transcribing must be done.

I've been trying to go to bed at a reasonable hour. Unfortunately, I've succeeded, which means I've been sleeping normally, which means I've been having nightmares. Lucky me. I'm not letting them keep me from sleeping anymore.

Eating habits have improved. I'm upping my calcium and protein, and actually backing off on my sweets. Go me.

Still going light on the exercise, but not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...