Monday, January 14, 2013

Carpe Diem... well...

Yes, I think I'm almost well. Still a little bit of a cough, but not much.

What needs to be done, today?

Defrost my little fridge. It's been months. It's also almost empty, so it's a good time. I'll restock on Tuesday.

Reading. I'm going through my stack of try-a-new-author books. This year, I'll be better about not overloading myself with new authors. Trying one or two a month is more than enough.

Writing. It's time to start writing again. Of course, I've been thinking about the next stories I'm working on; I simply haven't done any actual writing. I needed the break. I'm ready to dive back in.

Exercising, of course, will be done, despite the cold. I'm thinking I might add 5 minutes of belly dancing, every day, to start.

Eating is unavoidable, but I will be more mindful and eat healthier.

It'll be a busy day.

Done. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...