Friday, January 18, 2013

Making changes...

At the beginning of the year, I chose create as my word.

What a difference it is making.

I'm back to writing again. The current WIP is mostly written, but I'm doing a re-write from the beginning, editing as I go along.

I've packed up four bags of books. If the author isn't on my Yes list, the books go. I'm only keeping the books I want to read again, someday. The only books I'm keeping in my room are the ones I'd like to read this year. I may not succeed, but they're there if I want them.

I've shuffled things around. My cookbooks are close to hand, next to my research books. Cooking food and cooking stories... ooooo cool... creating food and creating stories. They share the same shelf space.

There's currently an empty shelf. I haven't decided what to do with it, yet.

I'm enjoying an easy tuna casserole recipe.

I'm exercising a lot more.

I've been making it to bed at a reasonable hour every night.

New year: So far so good.

2 comments:

Exactly