Monday, July 18, 2011

Carpe diem... not bad...

I've started my mini (read itty-bitty, miniscule, barely there) SEAL program. (More on that on Thursday's REAL post.) I'm currently reading Dick Couch's The Warrior Elite, which goes through the training of SEAL class 228, which, by the way, was Marcus Luttrell's graduating class.

With my problems with sleeping, I decided to try naps, and see if that keeps me from nightmares and sleep deprivation. Took a two-hour nap, today. We'll see how it goes. Brand new experiment for me. It'll be interesting no matter how things turn out. Live and learn.

Worked on a couple of projects, though not as much as I'd like, today. Storms headed this way, so how the rest of the day will go is debatable.

1 comment:

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...