I've started my mini (read itty-bitty, miniscule, barely there) SEAL program. (More on that on Thursday's REAL post.) I'm currently reading Dick Couch's The Warrior Elite, which goes through the training of SEAL class 228, which, by the way, was Marcus Luttrell's graduating class.
With my problems with sleeping, I decided to try naps, and see if that keeps me from nightmares and sleep deprivation. Took a two-hour nap, today. We'll see how it goes. Brand new experiment for me. It'll be interesting no matter how things turn out. Live and learn.
Worked on a couple of projects, though not as much as I'd like, today. Storms headed this way, so how the rest of the day will go is debatable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
I can't wait to read all about it on Thursday!
ReplyDelete