Monday, July 18, 2011

Christians United For Israel...

CUFI had their sixth annual Washington Summit. I felt very blessed and privileged when they decided to share tonight's meeting, online. There was no way I could attend, but by their gracious efforts, I was able to watch and listen to the event. It was inspiring and uplifting. What a remarkable experience. Thank you, CUFI, for sharing, and for standing with Israel.

Have I mentioned lately how grateful I am for the internet? For the way it ties me to people I've never met and yet share a common interest. For the way it allows me opportunities that would have been impossible even ten years ago. For the way it has opened the door to amazing experiences previously beyond my imagination. I'm grateful God helped me overcome my initial fears, and blessed me with friends and family who helped me discover the wonders found in the internet, and also helped me learn to navigate it as safely as possible. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly