Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week Five of REAL...

The 22nd: weigh in: 242 lb. That's discouraging to see. I had trouble going to sleep, and then woke up at 2 AM, then slept through my alarm at 5 AM, clear through to 7 AM. What? This is not helpful. *pfft* It's 8 AM, and I've completed 2 SEAL puppy reps and my physical therapy. Adventure to HP Deathly Hallows Part 2 in 3-D, with my sister and my dad. That was FUN! Had popcorn, lots of popcorn. Tried my bread with pbj, and it's yummy. At 9:30 PM, I decided to see if SEAL puppy reps 2x would help me sleep better. We'll see.

The 23rd: weigh in: 241.4 lb. A two-mile walk. Two reps of my SEAL puppy routine. Physical therapy, all before 8:30 AM. Good friend over to visit, and share lunch, nothing fancy. Made bread, pasta, and pancakes. Fresh bread for dinner. Definitely yummy.

The 24th: weigh in: 240.6 lb. Woke with a horrific headache. Hate when that happens.

The 25th: weigh in: 240 lb. Did not sleep well. Storms, last night, woke me at midnight and again at 2 AM. Then I woke to odd nightmares at 3 AM. Alarm went off at 5 AM. Two SEAL puppy reps, one-mile walk, two more SEAL puppy reps, and physical therapy, before 6 AM. Go me.

The 26th: weigh in 239.2 lb. Slept well. Thank you, God. Two SEAL puppy reps and physical therapy. Feeling pretty good, this morning. And the day went downhill from there. By the time I reached 5 PM, which is when I usually would have gone to my dinner meeting, my sciatica was screaming and sitting was no longer an option.

The 27th: weigh in: 239.8 lb. Slept okay. I have an odd rash on my arm. Thank goodness for Mum's Blend. Two SEAL puppy reps, one-mile walk, two more SEAL puppy reps, and physical therapy.

The 28th: weigh in: 240.2 lb. Waist circumference: 41". Yes, you read that right. From this time last week to today, I've lost 1.4 lb and 1". And I woke up so discouraged, after sleeping only 4-1/2 hours, which is never helpful, though I woke without my alarm clock. Go figure. Two SEAL puppy reps and physical therapy all done by 5:30 AM. It's isn't even 6 AM, and I'm dressed, with my hair done. I work at home. Work isn't even half done. Brain scattered. Working on the project. Trying to decide if I like WordPress or if I'd be happier using Blogger. Not a good day for making decisions. That being said, I'm nearing the end of the evening, and I'm feeling better, but of course I'm following the breadcrumbs. All is in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...