Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #63

~The gift of Prayer, when I may formally express my gratitude and ask of God blessings for others and myself.

~Friends, who lift, encourage, strengthen, inspire, love, and believe in me.

~More work that helps pay the bills.

~Poke wars are fun. :-)

~NASCAR TrackPass offered RaceView for the Nationwide race free. Thank you! I'd rather watch the dots zipping around the track, than watch the leader board change after each lap. Even more fun, I was able to listen to Carl Edward's radio. He came in fifth. SPRINT CUP: The race is viewable on ESPN, but I don't have it. The guys at the Yahoo chat are great. Thanks Jay Hart, Geoffrey Miller, and Nick Bromberg. Unfortunately, Carl came in 14th. He had some engine trouble early. However, Paul Menard had his first win, so congrats to him. That being said, still cheering wildly because Carl is still first overall in the Sprint. Whoohoo!!

2 comments:

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...