Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another what you won't see on Facebook....

This is a remarkable video, and yes, I shared it on FaceBook but I wanted to be able to find it easily.


The rest of this won't be found on my FaceBook page.

This is from Free Market America. It's about four and a half minutes, and worth the watch, at least to me (by the way, below is the original link of the above).


I'm poor as a church mouse and an ardent supporter of capitalism.

Why?

Capitalism is about the right to choose.

Most of my life was spent wading through false choices and lies. For years, I've been "singing" if you don't like God's answers, then ask a different question. It's embarrassing to acknowledge I didn't do it myself.

So back on the soapbox:

If everything is to be even, then please give away everything you own now and become accustomed to living in a hut, with others, without running water, or even clean water, a limited diet, no electronics, no designer clothes, no car, no mall, no grocery store, near starvation, low mortality rate, little or no medical services. THAT's how the majority of the world lives. As for women's right, prepare yourself to live with rape and mutilation. If every American, rich and poor, were taxed 100%, ie, send your whole paycheck to the federal govt, there isn't enough to pay what we owe.

There are only two choices: Capitalism and Communism. Capitalism is the only one that works, imperfectly, yes, but then we live in an imperfect world. Communism has failed 100% of the time, at the cost of over 100 million lives.

Redistribution of wealth is a communistic edict. The choice is simple: Capitalism and the right to choose or communism and your choices will be made for you.

Choose, but choose wisely, because it may be the last choice you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...