Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Brain... on vacation...

...and I didn't get to go along.

Yesterday, laundry was done. Yay!

Reading was done, but not what I'd originally planned. I volunteered to read and review a book. I'll post it, tomorrow. I'm also trying still another author, and not particularly impressed. What a contrast between the two.

My sister found an adorable little gnome for me. A God wink. He's sitting on a mushroom, reading a book. Cute!

Not much brain otherwise.

So, sharing a fun picture from Funny Cat Photos... or was it Facebook... cute either way....


2 comments:

  1. Did you expect to at least receive one of those cute t-shirts? *g*

    Got to pay bills. Laundry is second, then trash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A t-shirt would have been thoughtful... LOL!

      Delete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...