Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #98

~David Crowder Band's How He Loves Us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzfPHnoT0-0&feature=related

~"Cold" snap. March weather in April. Love it. I'm really not ready for summer, yet.

~Friends who see me through the tough times. I couldn't do it without them.

~Discovering PCroissant. Yummy food, and easy downloads of my books onto my Kindle. Whoohoo!

~NASCAR, Carl came in 8th! Whoohoo! It's a good finish. Go Carl!

And fun pictures from FaceBook. I needed this reminder:


2 comments:

  1. Was 79 here today. Had a wonderful time at the lake. Didn't get as much writing done as I wanted, but did some and thought about critiques.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely day for you! And you take what you can get. :-)

      Delete

Exactly