Monday, April 23, 2012

Carpe diem... Kansas...

NASCAR ~ Carl comes in 9th! Well done! Hey, it's a top 10. This is good. :-)

What needs to be done, today?

Laundry. No surprise there.

Editing. No surprise there.

Reading. No surprise there.

I'm a little nervous now. It's when everything is quiet and ordinary that surprises show up. It's why they're called surprises.... Two nights in a row, I slept only three hours. Not good. Now, I'm playing catch up. An improvement, but the brain isn't functioning as it ought yet. Breath in. Breath out. I haven't remembered to do my visualization every day, but I am remembering my tea, and it always puts me in California...

I've been beating myself for not being better about sleeping healthy hours. The weather has been changing, yo-yoing between cool and hot and back and forth again. I don't do well with my routine being tossed about, and yes, weather is part of my routine. It probably has something to do with my allergies, as well. In fact, the allergies probably play a bigger role than anything else, including in the lack of sleep. Then again, I use sleep deprivation as a tranquilizer.

Today's actual goal: Make it through, with as much grace as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! So far, so good, but I've only be awake an hour, after oversleeping an hour. LOL!

      Delete

Exactly