Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #99...

~Mikeschair You Can't Take Away http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFep_I1zqSg

~A/C Yes, it's already that time of year, again. What a wonderful blessing to be able to cool off with electricity and a cleverly designed box that circulates cool air through the house. Amazing.

~Time spent with dear friends. I always come away uplifted and encouraged simply because I feel heard and feel I make a difference in their life, too.

~Yummy food. Lemon, chicken, orzo soup; chocolate cake; popcorn; spaghetti; P.croissant croissants in a variety of flavors; hot chocolate; chocolate chip cookies, hot from the oven; lemon pasta; lemon lava cake; pb&j sandwiches; grilled cheese sandwiches... I'm hungry now. Thank you, God, for good food to eat. Please bless those who have not.

~Mourning the loss of the old Blogger. The new one has more bells and whistles but isn't as neat or easy. Change can be good, and it can also simply be change. Change for the sake of change is a sign of needing  to be in control, and my favorite phrase, which I discovered in eighth grade in an article about marketing: "If you can't make a product better, you make it harder to get into." Congratulations Google, you've now proven you can't make your product better, so you're making it harder to get into and more intrusive. Nice. Was that snarky? Yep. Is this a bad thing? Nope. Proof I've maintained my sense of humor, despite some narcissist's need to control their corner of the world... scary thought, there are more out there. How do I know? Timeline on FaceBook. Enough said. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...