Monday, April 2, 2012

Carpe diem... Martinsville...

Carl came in 11th. It was quite the wild race, but I was distracted. I discovered my first book was due at the editor's a month sooner than I thought. Shoot. I miscalculated. I have all the others on the calender on the proper day. I need to make a new schedule with the correct dates. Sigh.

Today's plan for the day?

Laundry

Create a new schedule, reflecting the correct dates manuscripts are due.

Bake cookies. I miss my yummy chocolate chip cookies. I love baking. It's my reward for turning in the manuscript. Fortunately, I had it pretty much complete. Thanks God.

Read.

Work on the next manuscript. With the first one turned in, I have a better perspective for the next one.

1 comment:

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...