Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Heroes... Hugh Jackman...

A little while ago, I saw an interview with Hugh Jackman, on Theater Talk. It was fascinating and amazing, and I came away feeling inspired. The interview is less than 25 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JeYtWEeF68

I'm posting it here, so I can watch it any time. He's a remarkable man, beside being gorgeous and having a great accent. :-) Did you know he also narrates the cooking show Kimchi Chronicles, and he and his wife sometimes are guests? Now, you do.

2 comments:

  1. I never knew he could sing until the Oscars and then he just literally blew me away. The opening sequence - I sat there with my mouth open!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HE was why I watched those Oscars. The only reason. :-D

      Delete

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...